What is the Beneficiaries Roster Report
By default, the Beneficiaries Roster report lists all employees that have a coverage that allows beneficiary designations and is effective as of the date entered when generating the report. The report will list each coverage's designated beneficiaries on a separate row. If an employee has not designated a beneficiary for a coverage, the beneficiary information columns for that coverage row will be left blank.
By default, the Beneficiaries Roster report will include the following seven columns associated with each employee's designated beneficiary:
- Ben Relation: The designated beneficiary's relationship to the employee.
- Beneficiary Name: The name of the designated beneficiary.
- Ben DOB: The designated beneficiary's date of birth.
- Age as of [Specified Report Begin Date]: The designated beneficiary's age as of the date specified when generating the report.
- Beneficiary Level: Indicates if the designated beneficiary is a primary or contingent beneficiary. If the beneficiary is contingent, the report will specify the contingent level (ie. Level 1 Contingent ).
- Beneficiary Type: Indicates if the designated beneficiary is a person, minor, or trust.
- Percent: The percent allocated to the designated beneficiary.