What is the Benefit Workshop FSA/HRA Export
By default, the Benefit Workshop FSA/HRA export lists all employees that have had a change made to their Medical FSA, Dependent FSA, or HRA election within the specified date range. The FSA and HRA information can be found next to each employee listed by scrolling to the right. The export will list coverage information as of the date entered within the export's End field.
By default, the export will include the following columns:
- [Coverage] (MedFSA, DepFSA): The benefit amount for an employee's elected Medical FSA/Dependent FSA.
- [Coverage] Ded (MedFSA, DepFSA): The deduction amount per pay period for an employee's elected Medical FSA/Dependent FSA.
- [Coverage] Edate (MedFSA, DepFSA, HRA): The effective date for an employee's elected coverage.
- [Coverage] Tdate (MedFSA, DepFSA, HRA): The termination date for an employee's elected coverage.
- HRA Eligible: The amount an employee is eligible for with their elected HRA coverage (if applicable).
- Medical Tier, Dental Tier, Vision Tier: The coverage tier selected if the employee has HRA coverage (if applicable).
- Debit Card: Indicates whether or not an employee has elected to receive a debit card with their FSA/HRA coverage.
If any of the columns are not applicable, they will be left blank within the export. If an employee's FSA/HRA coverage's amount, deduction, effective date, or termination date changed within the dates specified (including the Begin and End dates), the employee will appear in the export.